Due to Hurricane Ian, our office will be closed as of Wednesday, September 28th in preparation for the storm’s arrival.
We will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so.
Our Customer Service Phone Line Will Remain Open During The Storm
Please Call Our Main Line At (321) 452-8888 For Assistance
Dealing with the Aftermath of the Storm
In the event a loss occurs, you can report your claim directly to your insurance carrier. Visit the link below to obtain the necessary contact information. We recommend you print this list of claims phone numbers to reference in the event you are unable to access this information electronically after the storm has passed.
Report a Claim
Damage Assessment & Claims Reporting Reminders
- Conduct an initial damage assessment
- Take photos of any damaged property
- Protect your property from further damage
- Report your claim via the links above or by contacting Brevard Coastal Insurance with any questions
- Maintain all receipts or bills
While forecasts may change, we want to assure you that our Claims Advocates, Client Advisors, and Service Teams are standing by to assist you as needed. You can reach us at (321)452-8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please stay safe if you are in the projected path.